I. REGISTER DATA
Information on the registry, where it is possible to verify the authorization of Herne the Hunter for activities within the meaning of Act No. 257/2016 Coll., On Consumer Credit, will be published after granting an activity license. Until the Czech National Bank authorizes its activities, Herne the Hunter operates in accordance with Section 169 of Act No. 257/2016 Coll., On Consumer Credit.
II. THE POSSIBILITY OF ADDRESSING CONSUMER DISPUTES:
The consumer’s right is to turn to the Financial Arbitrator’s Office, established under Act No. 229/2002 Coll., On the Financial Arbitrator, with a possible claim for resolution of a dispute arising from the Consumer Loan Agreement. Financial Arbiter’s Office: Legerova 1581/69, 110 00 Praha 1, Tel .: + 420 257 042 070, E-mail: email@example.com
III. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
Supervision of the Provider’s Obligation to Provide Consumer Loan for Housing is performed by the Czech National Bank, based in Na Příkopě 28, 115 03 Prague 1.
IV. CONSUMER CREDIT PROCESS:
- We will receive your loan application.
- There will be a telephone or personal consultation with our employee who will offer you the products of the company Herne the Hunter and will inform you about the terms and conditions of the Consumer Credit for Housing
- In order to process your application, it is necessary to provide complete and truthful information regarding your income and expenses and to document the documents needed to assess your creditworthiness, in particular:
- A valid employment contract
- Pay slips for the last 3 months prior to applying for a loan, in the case of paying cash in cash
- Account statement for the last 3 months prior to applying for a loan
- Extract from the non-bank and bank client information register
- Documents for your regular monthly expenses (especially for housing expenses, household expenses, other liabilities, etc.) T
- After the loan is approved and before the consumer credit agreement is concluded, we will provide you with pre-contractual information.
- In good time before the conclusion of the consumer credit agreement, we will present to you a draft of the terms and conditions to be contained in the consumer credit contract in the form of a draft of this contract.
- If you accept the draft terms and conditions, a consumer credit agreement and related contractual documentation will be concluded.
V. INFORMATION ON WHICH THE COUNCIL IS PROVIDED BY §85 PARAGRAPH. 1 ACT NO. 257/2016 SB., ON CONSUMER CREDIT:
Herne the Hunter does not provide advice within the meaning of Section 85 (1) of Act No. 257/2016 Coll. As part of the activity of the consumer credit provider, we provide recommendations pursuant to §3 (1) (a). a) point 3 of Act No. 257/2016 Coll.
VI. PURPOSE OF USING A CONSUMER CREDIT
The purpose of using consumer credit with Herne the Hunter is not limited.
VII. CONSUMER CREDIT REQUIRED
All loans of the company Herne the Hunter are provided on the basis of collateral in the form of the establishment of a lien on real estate and at the same time the right of property prohibition against the burden of real estate.
VIII. VALUATION OF SUBJECT MATTER – REAL ESTATE MATTERS
In valuing the subject of consumer credit for housing, the collateral is valued at the usual price under Act No. 151/1997 Coll., The Property Valuation Act. Valuation of the subject of collateral is ensured by Herne the Hunter at its own expense.
IX. CONSUMER CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The consumer is entitled to repay all or part of the consumer credit at any time for the duration of the consumer credit. In such a case, the consumer has the right to reduce the total cost of the consumer credit by the amount of interest and other costs that the consumer would have to pay if the consumer credit had not been repaid prematurely. In the event of early repayment of a consumer loan, the creditor is entitled to reimbursement of the reasonably incurred costs incurred by him in connection with early repayment. The amount of such costs shall be communicated to the consumer in the pre-contractual information and in the contractual documentation. The consumer submits a request to issue a current quantification of the consumer’s obligation in writing or via a form published on the website www.aktivafin.cz.
X. NOTICE OF POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONSUMER CREDIT LIABILITIES
- If the Consumer finds himself in default at any time in payment of any monthly installment or part thereof, for more than 3 days, the Creditor shall be entitled to issue to the Consumer “I. reminders ”and send it to the address of the residence or other known contact address of the Consumer. In this I. Reminder, the Creditor shall ask the Consumer to pay the installment or its arrears within 15 days of the due repayment due. The Creditor, together with the issuance of the 1st Reminder, is also entitled to charge the Consumer a one-off contractual penalty for late payment of the installment or its part and for making a reminder, in the amount of CZK 150 (in words: one hundred and fifty Czech crowns), which the Consumer undertakes to pay .
- If the Consumer fails to pay the due installment or its part even within 15 days from the date of its due maturity, the Creditor is entitled to issue to the Consumer “II. Reminders with a reminder of possible Credit Redemption “and send it to the address of their residence or other known contact address of the Consumer, in which they invite the Consumer to pay the due installment or its part within 30 days from delivery of such II. Reminders and remind the Consumer that if the installment due or its part is not paid within the stated period, the Loan will be redeemed. The consumer is obliged to pay this outstanding installment or its underpayment within 30 days from the date of delivery of the II. reminders with reminders of possible Credit Redemption. Along with Exposure II. reminders with a warning about possible credit repayment, the Creditor is also entitled to charge the Consumer a one-off contractual penalty for late payment of the installment or its part and for making a reminder, in the amount of CZK 350 (in words: three hundred and fifty Czech crowns), by which the Consumer undertakes pay.
- The consumer is always obliged to pay the due installment or its part within 30 days from the date of delivery of the II. reminders with reminders of possible Credit Redemption. Otherwise, the Creditor is entitled to repay the Loan with his / her act and send the Notice of Redemption to the Consumer at his / her address or other known contact address of the Consumer.
- In the event of the Credit being repaid in accordance with all provisions of the Loan Agreement, the Creditor shall be entitled to a contractual penalty for the Consumer to repay the Loan consisting of payment of CZK 1,500 (in words: one thousand five hundred Czech crowns) by which the Consumer undertakes pay.
- The Consumer is obliged to pay the loan, which was credited to the Consumer by the Creditor in accordance with all provisions of the Loan Agreement, including the contractual penalties under the Loan Agreement, within 30 days of the delivery of the Loan Redemption Notice. This period will be set by the Creditor in the credit repayment. This period is binding on the Consumer even if it is not known about the credit repayment, but this will be duly delivered to the Creditor’s known contact address of the Consumer.
- In the event that the Consumer finds himself in default with the payment of the Loan Loan and all the Creditor’s claims on the Loan due under any provisions of the Loan Agreement, the Parties shall negotiate the creditor’s claim for the following claims:
- agreed contractual interest under the Loan Agreement, which the Creditor is entitled to charge from the outstanding principal of the Loan settled by the Lender at the maturity of the Loan or when the Loan is repaid until the Loan is fully paid;
- interest on late payment, in the amount stipulated by the law, pursuant to Government Order No. 351/2013 Coll., which the Creditor is entitled to charge from the total amount owed by the Creditor at the maturity of the Credit or when the Credit is repaid until the Credit is fully paid;
- a contractual penalty depending on the length of the Consumer’s default with the default of the total amount owed by the Creditor at the maturity of the Credit or when the Credit is repaid, namely a contractual penalty of 0.1% per day of the amount for which the Consumer is in arrears, when such a contractual penalty is imposed on the Creditor pay; the amount of this contractual penalty is limited to a multiple of 0.5 and the total amount of the Credit, but not more than CZK 200,000;
- reimbursement of reasonably incurred costs incurred by the Creditor in connection with the delay of the Consumer, in particular the reimbursement of purposefully incurred costs of court fees, administrative fees and legal representation costs in accordance with the relevant legal regulations